For the strengthening of our team we are looking for an experienced International Account Manager.
- You will create new and maintain existing accounts: develop and maintain relationship, set and manage expectations throughout
- You act as natural promotor of our innovative technologies: develop promotional material, assist in marketing
- You generate business in a global environment with focus on Spanish/Portuguese speaking territories: set targets and work accordingly, travel globally more than 50% of your time whilst being based in Groningen
- You prepare for smooth system installation, commissioning and implementations on site
- Your place of employment is the city of Groningen, the Netherlands. We require you to live in or within reach of the city of Groningen, or have the willingness to move to (the vicinity of) the city of Groningen.
- Technical/commercial knowledge/experience at Bachelor+ level
- At least 5-10 years working experience (mid-career professional) in international B2B commercial field, specifically in the industrial sector
- Ability to establish and manage relationships at different levels in the customers’ organization
- Good command of English and Spanish language, verbally and in writing (native or fluent)
- Willingness to travel extensively internationally
- Result driven and able to manage short and long term goals in the meantime
- Independent / hands on
- Your place of employment is the city of Groningen, the Netherlands. We require you to live in or within reach of the city of Groningen.
We offer an attractive job in an international environment. We offer a varied and challenging job with good working conditions, including a non-contributory pension, enthusiastic team of colleagues and an informal culture.
How to apply
Interested? Please e-mail your application plus curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ‘International Account Manager”. We won’t reply applications which don’t fit our profile.
More information? Please contact Paul Schreuders at +31 6 51371926.
Acquisition is not appreciated.