At XPAR Vision we develop, install, implement, service and maintain inspection and monitoring technology. Our products and services help to improve the quality selection, quality control and automated process control for the global container glass industry. Our products are implemented at the forming process. Since our foundation in 1999 we have become specialists and market leader in optimizing the hot end part of the production process. Until today we have installed and implemented more than 500 systems in more than 30 countries on all continents.
For the Operations we are looking for an fulltime: Field Service Engineer (international)
- You will install & implement XPAR Vision hot end systems for inspection & process monitorin
- Training and instructing of users
- Service- and repair activities (External and Internal)
- You represent XPAR Vision onsite and you are customer oriented
- You will often travel, as activities will take place at customer's location (50%)
- Knowledge at Bachelor level (MBO+/HBO)
- Education /experience with electronics- and computer engineering (soft- and hardware)
- Education /experience with IT (soft- and hardware)
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Service & customer oriented
- Independent / hands on
- Good communication skills (verbally and on paper)
- Language skills: Dutch and English (additional language skills is a plus)
- In possession of driver’s license B
We offer an attractive job in an international environment. We offer a varied and challenging job with good working conditions, including a non-contributory pension, enthusiastic team of colleagues and an informal culture.
How to apply
Interested? Please e-mail your application plus curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ‘Field Service Engineer’. Please send your reply before the 1st May 2018.